Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Lovecraft Love at io9

While I was at Apollocon, I missed this. Jeff Vandermeer posted a solid rundown about Centipede Press' massive artbook extravaganza, THE ART OF LOVECRAFT: ARTISTS INSPIRED BY LOVECRAFT. Several of the book's artists are quoted in the article, including yours truly. If you haven't heard about this book, it's a doozy. 400 pages of Lovecraft-inspired art, most in full-color, for a price tag of $395, for the clothbound, slipcased version. And if you're looking for a less-expensive alternative, you're outta luck. That IS the least expensive. The even snazzier editions retail for $495 (cloth, traycase, extra prints) and $2,495 (leather-bound edition, signed, extra prints). Oof...I'm still waiting to get my comp copy, but when I do, I'll bet it's gonna be amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home