Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New! 2011 Limited Edition for Comic-Con

Just got these in this week, hot off the press -- a 4-panel accordion fold-out that will debut at Booth #4600 at San Diego Comic-Con next week. It's 14" unfolded and folds neatly into 3.5" x 5.25" booklet, containing all of the above -- front, back, and interior. Price? Tiny. Only $2 each, or one free with purchase. Come and get 'em, while they last.

And what else will I have for you? I'll have limited supplies of the 2012 George R. R. Martin / A Song of Ice and Fire Calendar. You'll also find limited supplies of the brand-new MASTERS OF SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY ART, which includes interviews and galleries with stellar artist Dave Seeley (my boothmate at #4600), and Yours Truly. I'll have archival prints of recent works for sale, as well as some of the last warehouse copies of my 2006 art book COVER STORY: THE ART OF JOHN PICACIO. I'm planning to bring some original Elric interior artwork for sale too.

Take note -- Dave and I will be offering discounts on Preview Night. I'm offering 25% on the MASTERS and COVER STORY books. During those select hours, Dave will be discounting much of his merch, including his gorgeous giant prints. Swing by #4600 on Preview Night and save money.

FYI -- my merchandise will be available at the booth from 7p to 9p on Preview Night. I won't be there between 5:30p to 7p, as I'll be taking my teenage nephew around his first SDCC. I'll post my Thursday thru Sunday schedule once I get there, but I'll be around the entire weekend.

Shoutout here if you're gonna be at SDCC, so I don't miss you! See you there! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home