Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Forbidden Planet International

Woke up this morning and read a couple of emails from UK readers who noticed last night's post. They both asked where they could find COVER STORY: THE ART OF JOHN PICACIO in the UK. Good question. The book was released in May 2006 here in the States and I'm not sure when it started getting European distribution, but I do know it's carried by various European booksellers. One sure bet -- it's available from the fine folks at Forbidden Planet International. In fact, this morning, they had a nice post about the BF List over at FPI's blog (shoutout to Joe Gordon). I highly recommend FPI, not only for my book, but for everything sf/f-related. They seem to carry everything under the sun. Store locations here, and of course, there's their webstore. Any other UK vendors that carry my book, please let me know, and I'll pass along the word here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home