Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Chimaeracon 2008

I'll be there Saturday, March 15. The con is billed as a "South Texas Gaming Fest" which is generally not the kind of con I attend. However, Gilder McCarroll was kind enough to invite me and since it's in my hometown, why not? Should be good times. I'll have a dealers table and some assorted works for sale. If you live here in San Antonio or the surrounding area, come check it out as this is the only 2008 appearance I've scheduled for SA (for book signing and such, that is). :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, John!

Gilder
Chimaeracon publicist

10:39 PM  
Blogger John Picacio said...

Looking forward to it, Gilder.....I've seen the con advertised in various shops around town, so it seems you're getting the word out. :)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home