Thursday, July 03, 2008

AGE OF MISRULE coming to USA

As announced this week via GalleyCat, Pyr and British Fantasy Award-winning author Mark Chadbourn have agreed to a six-book deal which includes the first US publication of Chadbourn's epic AGE OF MISRULE trilogy as well as his forthcoming SWORDS OF ALBION books. This morning, I signed the contracts to illustrate Pyr's covers for the AGE OF MISRULE books. I'm already reading the first one, WORLD'S END, and it's fabulous! Gonna be a blast to work on these. More soon....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, boy, am I looking forward to seeing the covers! Very excited!

2:07 PM  
Blogger ces said...

We're all looking forward to seeing the covers! congrats John on being chosen!

And kudos to Pyr for choosing to publish Chadboutn's books!

8:47 AM  
Blogger John Picacio said...

Thanks, Christine. :)

This book is amazing.....I spend every spare minute reading and I'm starting to get ideas for the covers already.

10:15 AM  
Blogger John Picacio said...

Hi, Mark --

I'm reading the UK omnibus edition that Lou handed me last weekend when we were in Houston. I carry it with me everywhere, so I can read in every spare second that I'm not working on something else. It's an honor to be working on this.....I'm blown away by the first book of the trilogy so far, and from what Lou's been saying, it only gets better and better.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home