Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Coming to Mississippi & Washington in '09

Sorry I've been silent, folks. Been working away hardcore over here, so I've been away from the Internets. Good news -- lots of new art to show soon. Breaking news to share in the interim -- I'm proud to be Artist Guest of Honor for two 2009 conventions!

CoastCon 32

March 20-22
Biloxi, MS

SpoCon II
July 31-Aug. 2
Spokane, WA

CoastCon features Michael Moorcock and David Weber as the Author Guests of Honor, and SpoCon has L.E. Modesitt, Jr. as their Author GOH. That's some serious star power in the writer slot for both shows! Very much looking forward to both and if you're in either region, mark your calendars and make your plans now. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger ces said...

Congrats!

We're going to Spokane in a couple of weeks - it should be a beautiful drive across state at the beginning of Fall.

11:41 AM  
Blogger John Picacio said...

Sounds like good times, Christine! Never been to Spokane, so Traci and I are looking forward to it next year. If you have any favorite eateries or sights over there, let me know. :)

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's terrific news! I was undecided about going to CoastCon this year, but this has decided me!

10:28 AM  
Blogger John Picacio said...

Awesome! It'll be great to see you there! How far is that for you?

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home