Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Guestblogging at FEARnet!

Halloween's in the air.... this week, I'm guestblogging over at the newly-redesigned FEARnet, one of the preeminent horror sites on the planet. You can find me this week in the "The Guest House", their new home for visiting writers and artists. For starters, I posted a small gallery of a few of my best horror-related cover illos as well as a few tips for budding illustrators. The rest of this week, they'll be posting q&a's I've done with four notable horror scribes -- Sanford Allen, Joe McKinney, Lee Thomas, and Mario Acevedo. Check it out, and feel free to comment over there. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the Q&A with me. It was an honor. -- Sanford

4:06 PM  
Blogger John Picacio said...

Great job, man! My pleasure.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home