Sunday, January 25, 2009

Still ticking....

Been away from here a while. Too long. Sorry 'bout that. Been unbelievably swamped lately, and working hard on several assignments. Coming soon here, new covers that I've been working on the last couple of weeks. Stay tuned. :) Been working on new Elric drawings as well. It's been long days and sleepless nights. Meantime, I thought this was pretty cool. The latest issue of INTERZONE (#220) has a terrific interview with Jeffrey Ford as well as insightful reviews of his recent Well-Built City trilogy trade paperbacks. I like the way they used my cover art in the spread. Both features are written by Rick Kleffel of the amazing Agony Column. And check out the issue's cover art by Adam Tredowski, with design by Andy Cox. Love it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mair said...

It's a great thing to see your name right up there in lights (okay, not lights exactly) with the author's name in book reviews and such. You are becoming a legend, John. ;-)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Good luck with the assignments! Looking forward to seeing them when they're done.

12:33 AM  
Blogger John Picacio said...

Hah! Thanks, Mair. Hard to feel like I'm too big when I always feel like I'm running from behind. :)

Hi, Charles -- I'll get to that interview once this smoke clears.....looking forward to doing it justice. Thanks for the patience. :)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

No rush (with my interview) John. It's better to pay the bills so to speak. =)

7:52 PM  
Blogger John Picacio said...

Thanks, Charles. Will get to it, and it'll be fun. :)

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home