Thursday, July 02, 2009

WAR AND SPACE next month!

Editor Steven Silver sent me this the other day -- the final jacket layout for NESFA Press' forthcoming WAR AND SPACE: THE BEST OF LESTER DEL REY, VOL. 1. NESFA's website says the book is slated for release next month, so I'm guessing that means they'll have copies available at the World Science Fiction Convention in Montreal. Can't wait to see how it turns out....should be a winner. :) Cover illustration by me, and jacket design by Alice N.S. Lewis. Alice is also the designer responsible for the cool Boskone poster that's been distributed recently. Way to go, Alice!

4 Comments:

Blogger ces said...

Way to go John!

Have a happy & safe 4th!

9:26 AM  
Blogger John Picacio said...

Thanks, Christine! You too! :)

Lou -- thanks, man....

3:19 PM  
Blogger Carol and James said...

Hi John,
I was looking at Rachel's blog and clicked on the link to the Carlos Cortes' fairy tale grotto and saw you there. I just wanted to say hello from Winnie. I love to see your work. Rachel and Wayne have some really nice prints of yours. You are such a talented artist. Tell Tracey hello from us. I hope everything is going well with you guys.

1:55 PM  
Blogger John Picacio said...

Hi, Carol --

Very kind of you. I appreciate it. Traci's doing great here and we both send good thoughts to you over in Winnie. :)

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home