Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Making of A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Art

Wanted to thank the mighty io9 for sharing several process posts featuring my artwork for the 2012 George R. R. Martin / A Song of Ice and Fire Calendar. In recent weeks, I've shared the making of the artwork for Eddard Stark, Bran Stark, Sansa Stark and the Hound, Jon Snow and Ghost, Melisandre, and Arya Stark. If you missed any of these posts, check 'em out.

Thanks to Charlie Jane Anders and Cyriaque Lamar for making these possible.

Coming soon: I'll be offering limited edition prints of all twelve calendar artworks. Buying details forthcoming.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Weimer said...

Coming soon: I'll be offering limited edition prints of all twelve calendar artworks. Buying details forthcoming.

Ohhh! Interested!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Adrian Johnson said...

Let me second Paul with the 'Ohhhh' and add 'SNAPS!'.

Looking forward to the the prints and I have the article bookmarked for my lunchtime reading today!



10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home