Wednesday, April 09, 2014

My Norwescon 37 Schedule

Here's where to find me at Norwescon.

1) For Game of Thrones fans:

I'll be presenting some behind-the-scenes on the making of my A Song of Ice and Fire artwork at "The Art of John Picacio". 1pm / Friday in Cascade 12.

2) For gaming fans:

Win books and art prizes while learning to play the super-fun game of Loteria (think Mexican Bingo). Everyone who attends scores a free Mexican Tarot card! 6pm / Friday in Evergreen 3 and 4.

3) For Michael Moorcock and Elric fans:

See an exclusive presentation of the best art from the history of Elric of Melnibone, with live commentary by Michael Moorcock, artist Robert Gould, and yours truly. 5pm / Saturday in Cascade 12.

Finally -- if you're attending the con, let me know which of my artworks you would like me to bring as prints for sale. I'm making those decisions this week (especially if there's a particular ASoIaF or Elric artwork you have in mind).

See you soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home