Monday, July 19, 2010

New! 2010 Limited Edition for Comic-Con

I've got a brand-new art item debuting at Booth #4600 at San Diego Comic-Con this week. It's called JOHN PICACIO / 2010 LIMITED EDITION and it's a 5"x7" set of archival prints featuring some of my recent works, printed on thick Hahnemuhle archival paper. Each set contains a unique 5"x7" original drawing on heavy Strathmore illustration board. A custom-made, self-enclosed jacket houses the whole thing. Only 50 sets will be made for sale, so visit early. Each will sell for only $60.


In addition to these new items, I'll have plenty of medium and large-size prints. Artist extraordinaire Dave Seeley will be sharing the booth with me. He's created fan-favorite cover art for a number of STAR WARS novels and a who's who of major clients including Tor Books, Random House, Del Rey, Midway Games, Wizards of the Coast, TSR, Hasbro, Fox Interactive and more. He'll be stocking loads of eyecandy and giant-size prints. See you there!

5 Comments:

Blogger ces said...

WOW! Luck comiccon attendees! They look beautiful - any chance of making more setx after the con for sale on your spiffy website?

And how are Mom & Samantha doin?

11:41 AM  
Blogger John Picacio said...

Hi, Christine --

I think 50 will be it. I'm handmaking each of these so there won't be anymore thereafter. Too much work doing these. :) If there are any remaining, I'll do a blogpost and make them available.

Mom and Samantha are holding their own. Thanks for asking. :)

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

Wow, John, that is a gorgeous art print set. I'd certainly be interested in snagging one as well, but I can't imagine all of them not getting snapped up during SDCC. Have a good time!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John- It was great seeing you at comic-con. Great to see an old pal from years ago! Brought back a lot of memories. And your work is amazing, dude! Can't wait to see what's next! I'm having a matting cut to frame that print tonight!

- Mike Hood

4:06 PM  
Blogger John Picacio said...

Hi, Christine....hi, Jason --

I'll post about this soon but I do some of these limited edition card sets remaining. I'll need to calculate for shipping, but I'll let you folks know soon.

Mike -- Great to see you too. That was a blast. Grateful that you stopped by....brought back good memories. Holler anytime. :)

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home