Monday, August 15, 2011

Sidebar Nation: The Interview

Sidebar Nation is my favorite podcast because it talks art, and nothing but art, and the interviews deliver the goods every time. Swain, Dwight and Adrian run the show, and they're brilliant. They KNOW their stuff and they tell it like it is. I love the chemistry between these guys and often listen to their shows when I'm working. Sidebar has featured stellar interviews with Drew Struzan, Gregory Manchess, Brad Holland, James Jean, George Pratt, Mark Chiarello, Sterling Hundley, Stephan Martiniere and many, many more.

Well, it's my turn in the chair this time around. Episode 162 features an interview with me. I had a short but very fun chat with the fellas at Dragon*Con last year (episode 136), but #162 is the most extensive podcast interview I've ever done.

When time allows (which isn't often), I'm always happy to grant interview requests, but this one was a real honor because it felt like I was just talking to friends. Except it was being recorded for the whole world to hear. LOL

Check it out. Do me a favor -- if you dig what you hear, holler at the fellas and leave a comment in the interview's comment section. Let 'em know you're out there.

Long live Sidebar Nation!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Johnson said...

Hey, we appreciated having you on, John. It was a long time coming, but totally worth it, sir.

9:44 AM  
Blogger John Picacio said...

Thanks, A! It was a pleasure. Hope the traffic keeps coming your way. :)

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home