Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My New Promos + Pyr Party @ Worldcon

Attention all Denvention/Worldcon attendees -- good news! FREE stuff!

Hot off the press -- the grainy photo above shows the front, middle, and back of my spiffy new art promo that will be available free at Worldcon. This quick snapshot doesn't really do justice because they printed perfectly. I'm really happy with them. Get 'em at my autographings and also at my Worldcon Art Show display. (Schedule here.)

Big news -- Lou Anders and the good folks of Pyr are sponsoring a big bash at Worldcon Friday at 8pm. A signed 17"x22" archival print of my cover art for FAST FORWARD 2 will be raffled off at the event and they'll be serving crazy Brazilian beverages in honor of the Hugo nomination of Ian McDonald's BRASYL. More details below. The best part is you're invited, so don't miss it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home