Monday, April 28, 2014

SFAL3 Pre-Show Print Sale!

Spectrum Fantastic Art Live 3 hits Kansas City next week! For those of you that have never attended -- this is three days of sf/f art Woodstock.

Be there. Seriously. There's no event quite like this.

I'll be there again this year -- and I have a special offer for SFAL3 attendees.

Starting today, through Monday, May 5th -- SFAL3 attendees can pre-order ANY 17" x 22" archival print in my shop -- for only $55 each.

And yes, GAME OF THRONES fans -- this includes my A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE signed archival prints. Yes, that's a savings of over 50% from the online retail price on those -- and yes, this offer is ONLY for SFAL3 attendees.

Why do this?

Simple -- it's a win-win.

I save shipping, handling, and extra materials costs, since I'm not shipping lots of extra unsold prints to and from the show. I pass those savings to SFAL3 attendees, who score archival prints of my art at a bargain price.

How do you get yours if you're attending SFAL3? Easy.

1) Email me at john (at) johnpicacio (dot) com, and let me know which 17" x 22" prints you want reserved for you at SFAL3. Deadline for reserving is Monday, May 5th at 11:59pm CST. (DO NOT order through the webshop to score this special SFAL3 price.)

2) You pay at the show, when you pick up your prints. Or if you feel compelled, you can pay me via Paypal and I can give you those details via email.

3) Buyers are encouraged to bring their own protective sleeve or tube to the show. Prints at reduced price do not include protective bag or board.

4) All prints must be picked up and paid for at SFAL3. No mail orders allowed, for this special price.

5) And again -- this offer is only for attendees of Spectrum Fantastic Art Live 3, and only for a limited time.

Aside from the prints that you folks reserve -- I'll only be bringing a VERY small handful of prints to the show. Those prices will be higher than if you reserve yours in advance, and there's no guarantee the one you want will be there. So -- all aboard, SFAL3 attendees! Reserve your prints in advance, and save big money, while you can! :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mair said...

Yippie!!!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home