Sunday, June 24, 2007

Shoutout to the indies

Last weekend when I was in Seattle, I signed lots of copies of COVER STORY: THE ART OF JOHN PICACIO for University Bookstore. Duane Wilkins is the pointman for sf/fantasy at University. He's a great guy and he does a lot for all of us in the sf/fantasy community. So if you're in Seattle, they've got signed copies of the art book over there.

Signed copies are available from the following, (and likely, other indy booksellers that I may not be aware of):

Borderlands Books (San Francisco)
DreamHaven Books (Minneapolis)
Bud Plant (Grass Valley, CA)
BookPeople (Austin, TX)

Oh yeah, and thanks to my friend Brendan Vaughan for reminding me that Cold Tonnage Books carries the book out in the UK, along with Joe Gordon and the folks at Forbidden Planet International. And if you happen to be out in the Netherlands, the American Book Center has plenty of signed copies from my visit out that way for Elf Fantasy Fair 2007.

And of course, the book's still available (although unsigned) from the big chains like Borders and Barnes & Noble, and of course, Amazon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home